Friday, June 12, 2009

My Food & Nutrition Practical Examinations

My Table Set Up! Look its clean and green... with Jamie Oliver!

My Lovely Apple Crumble!
My vegetable lasagna!

My Minestrone Soup!

I went to school with a heavy heart, nervous yet excited at the same time. It was a very hard to explain feeling ... but nonetheless i put in all my soul and might into my practical examinations. I cooked a total of 3 dishes. For my appetizer i did minestrone soup. For my main course, i did a vegetable lasagna. For my final dish, which is my desert, i did an apple crumble. I did exceed my time limit given... but the dishes turned out well! I was relieved when i heard that from my teacher. During this perilous ordeal, i fought the battle strong and came out with a cut on my finger and a burnt tongue. I cut my finger because... i was so furious with the knife for not cutting my tomato... and as a result ! My finger became a victim! CURSE U TOMATO...@#$#$^$@!! I burnt my tongue because i poured boiling hot pasta in my mouth... No comments on that. At the same time, i had to to a table set up too. I did a very green and simple theme... Look people! "green" living hahaha! ok that was just some self entertainment... What i had pictured mind... and the actual appearance ... it was just staggering! Overall, I enjoyed myself ... i had a jolly good time ! Here are the products of what i have done! Please enjoy!

No comments: